Does it seem like your computer can’t keep up with everyday tasks? It may be time for some hardware upgrades – or it may time to buy a new computer.
Here’s a few things to consider:
- Is your computer at least four years old?
- Has it become too slow for your needs?
- Have you noticed the internet gradually loading more slowly?
- Do you need different hardware, such as a Solid-State Drive or more slots for RAM?
- Does your computer fail to meet, or barely meet the minimum requirements to run new software?
- Is your operating system getting outdated?
- If you answered “yes” to several of these questions, it may be time to consider investing in a new machine.
If you only answered “yes” to a couple of those questions, upgrading your current computer’s hardware may solve the problem. To learn more about upgrade options, click here.